Sunday 24 March 2019

week 5 project one



Hero image

Thins building is design for both off white and auto fabrica, I choose this one as hero image because it shows my concept, emphasis the city vibe background, the skyscrapers are modern, but the dawn conveys a feeling of past. And this image captures the tower shape staircase well, which connected with the glasses exhibition hall. I placed a cafe area for customers, businessman and visitors, and a triple hight space to create an opening spaces bring breathes. 




Staircase

This detail shoot of the staircase underfloor is the for the connection between auto fabrics’s workshop and the exhibition area, the streamline metal handrail can be describe as durable which is also the concept of my design for this client. 
The material I choose for the step is wood and glass to combines retro style underground floor and modern ground floor.






"the quotation sign"

Following the philosophy of Virgil Abolh, everything in "quotes", I designed this wall with the a few glass windows which provide a transparency view for visitor outside to see inner space of off white workshop and the fashion runway on the opening terrace. , we don't need to explain what this brand is, the answer is create by both off white itself and different observers. 




more images












No comments:

Post a Comment

5 images and video

My theory is connection informs context , which is inspired by the Banyans around Square house,  I saw the Aerial root connected the land a...