Wednesday 27 February 2019

Week 1 (self-introduction and three words)


a.
I m a street photography lover,  I enjoy walking alone on the street with my camera and capture the moments which are interesting and unique, they only belong to me for some reasons. I believe every individual’s vision and understanding of the world is totally different, I appreciate all the beautiful that I have seen in my life.  The world is changing all the time, we can not take the exactly same picture in a same place again. 
I took this picture on the Peter St, it was a sunny day I remember, when I saw the boy was over the railing, the red wall and him contrast strongly, I pressed the shutter button without thinking. 


b.
Last year I went to Seto Naikai by myself,  the above image is Teshima art museum by architect Ryue Nishizawa. There is no art work conventional art work, but everything in this awesome space like light, sounds, water drop, air, and the building itself are the exhibits.  Only silence around me, except birds sing,  and breeze whispering. I like the philosophy of this art museum which makes me calm down and feel quiet and peace from heart.



c.
I also like to take portrait for clients and friend when I have time, in this image, the model a friend I made in Westfield, she was doing part time job in a clothing shop,  she noticed I brought a film camera then we started communicating our hobbies like film, digital camera, fashion photography,
she was passionate about fashion and has her own website about closet. we ware expected to collaborate one time in the few weeks, I can do photographer job and she can be my model. that is the  behind this photo, which is not only a commercial corporation but a joyful meeting with new friend.


off white 

crossover
attractive
reborn




bernabeifreeman 

nature 
delicate 
shine



Auto Fabrica

streamline
durable
roar



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 images and video

My theory is connection informs context , which is inspired by the Banyans around Square house,  I saw the Aerial root connected the land a...